Compassionate, comprehensive dentistry
in southern New Hampshire
Serving New England since 1980
We're excited to announce our office is open and we are seeing patients routine appointments . You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
To quarantine or not to quarantine, that is the question.
Epping General Dentistry is following the State of New Hampshire's Travel and Quarantine Guidance which states, "New Hampshire residents traveling to/from areas outside of New England (VT, ME, MA, CT or RI) need to self-quarantine for the first 14 days after travel (starting from the last day of their travel outside of New England). This recommendation is irrespective of the mode of transportation for travel (public vs. private transportation)."
Based on the above, if you have traveled outside these New England states in the 14 days prior to your appointment, please call the office. We will reschedule appointments out at least 14 days.
Please help keep NH safe. Continue to social distance and wear your masks!
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked these same questions again when you are at the office. Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer once inside the reception area.
- You will be asked to wear a mask inside the building in all common areas.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients in the common areas and reducing wait time for you.
Before your appointment , please note:
- We ask that you remain in your car and call us when you arrive. Please remain in your car until we are ready for you .
- While we appreciate families desire to be with their family members, we respectfully request due to the ongoing global health event that only patient or the maximum of one parent or guardian accompany children to their dental appointments at this time.
- It is important for you to know that we are more than able to see patients since we operate under strict infection control protocols. We do not want to risk potentially contributing to the spread of the virus to those less able to fight it by being source of asymptomatic carriers.
- Please take care of yourselves. Drink lots of water, try to exercise around your home where you can, keeping good social distancing (6 feet or more). Remember, brush and floss and maintain good home care! When we do return to normal care we hope to see bright shiny smiles!
Staff of Epping General Dentistry
Proudly located in Historic Downtown Epping, we have been providing comprehensive dental care to Epping and the surrounding communities since 1980. We are privately owned and operated in the "Center of the Universe". We believe in working hard to be the kind of business you can recommend to your friends and family. We honor the history of our town, and we appreciate the history we share with every patient we see here on Main Street. We strive to perpetually improve our technique, our array of services, and our relationship with the community. We provide a full spectrum of dental services for our patients, and we welcome new patients. We have an extremely qualified, dedicated staff who look forward to meet with you to discuss your dental needs and help you work to achieve both your short- and long-term dental goals. A family-oriented practice, at Epping General Dentistry you will be respected as an individual. We recognize that every person has a unique story and your story is important to us.
Our office practices compassionate, comprehensive dentistry in a friendly environment.
John R Ver Ploeg, DDS Phebe C Winters, DMD John E Ver Ploeg, DMD
Epping General Dentistry
127 Main Street
Epping, NH 03042
E mail: teethEGD@gmail.com
Our team is in to practice dentistry Mondays thru Thursdays. We look forward to greet you with a smile then!