Warranty on Our Dental Work
At Epping General Dentistry, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients, from teeth whitening and family dentistry to more complex procedures such as treatment for implants and root canals. When you visit our office, you can expect to receive nothing short of the best. Our dentists provide exceptional care — it is our passion and our mission.
We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dental offices offer. We will repair, replace, or provide a refund for the restorative dental treatment rendered based on the following guide lines and exclusions for three (3) years from the date of treatment. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Terms & Conditions of Our Dental Warranty
1. You must remain an EGD patient for 3 years after the procedure.
2.You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at EGD, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 12 months, a cleaning every 3-12 months, bitewing xrays every 12 months and comprehensive xrays every 5 years.
3. You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
4. We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
5.The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
6. The warranty is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, etc.
7. The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
8. If the doctor determines a night guard/ occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated.